This document describes new features, changes and bug fixes delivered by T-Plan Robot Enterprise 4.3.x releases.
T-Plan Robot Enterprise version 4.3.1 was officially released on 26th September 2017.
The IMS references in the text refer to our T-Plan Incident Management System (IMS).
Version 4.3.1 Updates
- Expose display properties on multi-screen environments (IMS CR-1001)
The Local Desktop connection populates new variables with parameters (location and size) of all displays. Image comparison features such as the CompareTo, Waitfor match/mismatch, Click and Drag commands also expose number of the screen the text or component was found on. This allows scripts to program different behavior depending on the component location.
- Support Click and Drag actions from image node context menu (IMS CR-1002)
PRB-3900: Unexpected behavior of the Variable table component
PRB-3899: Simplify the VNC Server documentation
PRB-3898: Improve ADB mirror video responsiveness and performance
PRB-3897: Unnecessary exception print outs
PRB-3896: Latest Android Studio breaks the Android Over ADB connection
Version 4.3 Overview
- Support of testing over the RDP protocol (IMS CR-1000).
Robot hosted on MS Windows can automate any other system running an RDP server such as MS Windows (via Terminal Services), Mac or Unix/Linux. It can also drive any VirtualBox guest system (virtual machine).
- Support of the new generation of the Robot Automation Portal (RAP) (IMS CR-999).
- A new Service manager was introduced allowing management of Robot running as a Windows system service (IMS CR-998).