Imagedoctor - Control behaviour of the Image Doctor wizard. Supported since v3.5.
include <action>* Red colour indicates obligatory parameters
- The action must be one of
- "on" - set on the Image Doctor,
- "off" - set off the Image Doctor,
- "skip" - make Image Doctor ignore eventual failure of the next image comparison command. This is equivalent to setting off Image Doctor before the command and setting it back on after it.
The command always returns 0 (zero).
- Set off, Image Doctor. No image comparison failure will be processed until it gets set back on.
Compareto "search.png" method=
- Make the Image Doctor wizard ignore eventual failure of the OCR. The second "search2" comparison is out of the scope of the "skip" action and it will be processed in case of failure provided that the Image Doctor is on.